Saturday, November 19, 2011

A New friend ( Meemah )

The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend!!!

 I met  her a few hours ago, through another friend, she is nice, she is cute and she is caring!
She made a promise, not even one but lots  and not the maker of plans or promises, but rather the one who offers faithful things in all matters ... and i believe she is the person to who is most likely to achieve what is good and lasting!


 As we walk our path of life
we meet people everyday
most are simply met by chance
But she was sent my way

She promised t treat me like a sister
Whose bond we cant explain
The ones who understand us
And share our joy and pain.
Their love contains no boundaries
So, even we are apart
Their presence enhances us.


So i hope & pray she makes our friendship a gift
fill my life with joy & grace
And make the world we live in a happier & better place for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment