Friday, November 18, 2011

GAME OVER!!!!

  The quote " The oh so lovely redhead who stole my ex" i know i have posted about him so many times, LOL am also sick of it. but i mean he dropped a BOMB upon me, he kindly informed me that he wants me back. ( He Called *an hour*, He sent a message both text and through bbm, He pinged, he tweeted & he updated>>LOL  he is jobless tho *saura mailing kuma -__- !

But like seriously, after all he put me through?  making me go through HELL? wasting my time? breaking my heart? being an ASS? or for being shitty all together? While am getting over you, you had decided to pull out a LOL OR JOKE ??


I cried over you, i thought i would die over you, i even SWORE i wouldn't live if you were with someone else * i lied* But through you i  see the real me, what great things heartache can push me to be, i rebelled against my self predicted future, i got over you, it took me some time ( Only Allah knows how much time it took me) to heal over the hurt. but there came and epiphany, like why am i crying and sobbing over you?? over you dear? someone that NEVER EVER respected me, NEVER EVER cherished me when i gave him my love!!


After all the sacrifices we've made, once played the fool and was leading the role, but you play it the best so do what you do, im tired of all the pain, Allah made me a LADY so i deserve MORE.......maybe its not your place to realize, but in SOMEONES'S EYE i am a QUEEN, and anything less than that is what i DARE not to be !

Be thankful that i could muster the ability to love you because not just any WOMAN/GIRL/LADY would have the nerve! not every lady has my FORGIVING NATURE, my LIMITLESS LIMITS and my LOVE FOR LOVE. is surely took me sometime to get over you, it didn't happen overnight, that's for SURE, it took many restless nights, NIGHTS of giving up on the possibility that you would ever call, i began to BUILD, i HAMMERED while i LISTENED to your LIES...SMH ! so what do you think? NEVER thought i would walk away? you thought you had me wrapped around your finger? that i was so pathetic that you could live without you? You had me there for a while, i also admit at once that this was the TRUTH.


But all chapters to ever story must END, otherwise no NEW beginnings could ever surface.This charade can not continue even you know that -_-! So i say no more, but i must thank you dear, because without you there would be no "WOMAN" no backbone to you entire existence, NO blessing to you miserable thing you call LIFE, you will go on knowing that you lost the best thing you ever had *beyonce's voice* and i will go on knowing that ive gained the best thing that could ever happen to anyone ( that's me )


AS I CLOSE, I SAY GOOD-BYE TO MY FORMER BEING
AND SAY GOOD-DAY TO A NEW.
I AM A LADY OF COLOR , WITH THE CAPACITY AND CHARACTER
TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, THE UNATTAINABLE THE UNACHEIVEABLE
AND THAT WAS GETTING OVER YOU -_-

So please don't come back telling me "im sorry", "one more chance'' i miss & love you'' , ''i need my leeymaer back''!  coz all those don't mean anything to me, am soooooooooooooooooo over  Y YO YOU !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment