Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Its December and i cant believe the year is almost ending in a couple of days, seems like it was just yesterday when i was shooting fire crackers, laughing and calling my #1's to wish them a happy and successful new year.


Too much drama has happened this year , most of them i cannot share because its basically personal stuff *wink*!

I spend a large proportion of my day reading novels, random things , chatting  & anticipating posts. A post by one of my favorites blogs ( which don't tend to be the big ones, but i still like to keep up with some of the "original" bloggers me so they have motivated me so much  in the past ) has become as much of a highlight during my day as a particular meal or snack ( and we all know how much i look forward to my food (:
LOL i skipped from things that happened last year to my favorite blogs, anyways this year !

I figured out soo many things, I have become happy with my self & environment , not that it wasn't before but this year solidified everything. The real friends shined through during bad times in life. I dropped a ton of people and jut analyzed and observed a lot more. I think i listened more to what people had to say. I earned a lot more freedom, I indulged in anything, Everything, Anyone,Everyone i wanted to. I think i grew irresponsible and a bit careless just a bit ):   at one point but it was summer non-cholant. I kept better track of things, I reflected , I made some unforgettable memories (:     I was impulsive , I did random things , I climbed  ( that swing) I laughed ( @ peoples jokes) I surfed ( a lot ) I screamed ( when i got scared )  I yelled ( when i did something wrong or made something up) I slept ( like a baby * embarrassed* ) I ate ( soosai ) I worked my ass off ( LOL *packing*)  & finally i buckled down and became more responsible and accountable for my actions and deeds. I'm not saying the year dint go hard but i learned my limits and i am completely aware of my surroundings. i built new relationships with really outstanding people ( am sure your one ) .  I grew mentally ( Noooooo says mama ):   , I found inner peace ( says me ) , I let go of some terrible habits ( Says everyone)  I rekindled old friendship from the past ( i wont mention any )  I gained confidence when i needed it the most ( says baba)


This year was not anything remarkable but it was okay Allahmdulliah ! so basically am looking forward to another year of growing & learning Inshallah (:

Peace!!!x

No comments:

Post a Comment