Sunday, November 13, 2011

RANDOM

So this girl, *whoop*i wont mention her name , i mean i don't know her personally, just met her for a few days through a friend of mine , i really dint bring her into my life, she came with a loud knock on my door, i opened up ( regret doing that)  we talked for a while i realized who she is , the kind of personality she has and all those things......Days went by, havent talked to her for a while, not that i dint want to but i just dint bother to, everyday i scroll through my contacts i stop for a while * confused* and i just pass by without saying hi, nothing came between us, i have no idea what i did to her, i mean not talking to you for a while aint an offence or something?? and umm forget to mention she followed me on twitter ( i hardly tweet) so i have no idea how her tweets are, i mean things she tweets about may it be about her life, funny things, love or Islam only Allah knows!

( Haleema taheer should get a life) was the first tweet i saw on my time line when i logged on twitter, not to tweet but to reply some of my messages ( which am sure is one of yours *wink* )  not a single word came out of my mouth was tottaly speechless, i did nothing but logged off,  instead of doing what i was supposed to i logged off walked to my room, closed the door, turned off the lights and most importantly dropped my cell phone! i sat or a while, doing nothing but thinking, thinking what she means by that??? what kind of life do i need to get?? all those questions i had no answers to kept flowing through my head, felt tottaly depressed i mean its hurtful how your happy and just  something little makes you feel down!

so decided to go talk to that friend of mine who introduced me to the girl!
Me: hey hey, wai whats up with that girl ne? the one you introduced me to her jiya
Her: haleeeematu, whats wrong? what do you mean/
Me; ba komai wallahi, ( lol i had to hide it, i dint let her know)
Her; danallah whast wrong mana? its scary a it scary
Me; haha ba komai dear, just asked of her
Her; ayyah ta na nan wallahi, ping her mana
Me: Ok  i will later inshallah ( My mind >>> WTF IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?? I SHOULD PING HER AND DO WHAT? SAY WHAT TO HER?? TELL HER THAT I ALREADY HAVE THE LIFE SHE WANTS ME TO GET??

so anyways i couldn't hold it anymore, so decided to send her this message


'( HEY THERE, IF YOU CONSISTENTLY CALL SOMEONE TWO-FACED BEHIND THEIR BACK THEN TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM TO THEIR FACE,...DOESNT THAT MAKE YOU LIKE THE MOST TWO-FACED???

I REALLY COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK, WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME, JUST BE A LITTLE MORE SNEAKY, THANK YOU (:

So as i sat down, imagined her reading it, i could personally tell how she would feel, how she would act or even think! she read f, she never replied then boom guess what??? ( lol>>she deleted me from her contacts lol sweety kenan! have no idea what she was up to tho, that doesn't even make sense i guess , she's a year older than me and ohh lord look at the way she's behaving *sweety, i think you are the one who needs to get a life *

And am done............ ohh well and i guess you must be thinking about how this doesn't make sense, HUH?? then guess what dear? your not alone !

PEACE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment