Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sometimes we know we shouldn't and thats exactly why we do.


Regrets and Mistakes.
I have a lot of those..
I’m so tired of thinking, “What would he think about it?” or just simply trying to make to make you jealous. That clearly doesn’t work. I’ve done so many crap that I regret doing ever since us started and when us ended. We were so young and didn’t even know what we were doing. We dated for three short months, and we’ve created memories, mistakes and regrets that I will never forget, but you already forgotten about. For you, it seemed like it was all joke, maybe it was. But I fell for it.. For all of it. I actually thought what we had wasreal. Who knows if it was

After a while , I heard that you have a new girlfriend. I was broken. I wanted to get back at you as hard as it will break you too. And I have ever since we broke up. I was so mad at myself for letting you go. But I wondered, you clearly don’t give a shit about me, so why would I give a damn about you? Ithought my feelings stopped, but whenever we text just to tell what’s up.. Butterflies come back in an instant. You dated one of my best friends, and one thing came up to my mind… To date one of yours. That was thebiggest mistake, ever. And it had to be ended quick. 

Now, you have another girlfriend. That’s so damn nice of you to ask her out thesame date we started going out last year. About a week after I knew about that new girl, I hated on her in every way I could think of. I don’t know if you did it onpurpose or it was just plain coincidence. But I know that I know better to just move on, and say fuck everything we had. And let the memories we had go in the trash. It’s all over now. And I know the relationship we’ve had is never going to come back the same way as it was. 

Allahmdulilah (:  Bitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment