Sunday, October 23, 2011

LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME (: OR HAPPY !!!

  • Immature moments with Hamra Ibrahim, Khadija Bamalli & Aysha Bello - happy 
  • When i toss something into the trash and i make it - (:
  • When am cutting and my scissors glides across the paper - (:
  • Talking cold showers in the summer - happy
  • pretty skies - (:
  • listening to my grandmother telling stories- happy & (:
  • When i finally see the car  that's coming to pick me up *Wheew* - happy
  • When i like the assigned reading - happy
  • Walking into an air-conditioned room after being outside in the heat - happy
  • The color of people's eyes - i say mashallah & (:
  • When the airplane takes off \lands - happy
  • When am out with mommy in the night and see city lights - (:
  • When am at a concert and the lights go off- happy
  • Cleaning my ears after a shower- happy
  • Receiving an invitation - (:
  • The smell of popcorn *uhhm yummy* - happy & (:
  • Walking up from a nap and seeing someone who i love besides me ( Mama, Haleemah or Iman) -(:
  • Being ahead of schedule *sigh oh lord *- happy & (:
  • Discovering a new song and instantly loving it * OLEKU THE SONG THAT JALOOO INTRODUCED ME TOO MAKES ME -- (: 
  • Being able to fall asleep right away - happy
  • Finally remembering  the word i had on my tongue - (:
  • The sound of crickets at night * reminds me of sokoto* - happy and (:
  • Feeling i get after sneezing -- (:
  • A Place that reminds me of a good memory * passing by 17 drake road Scarsdale, NY* - happy & (:
  • The tininess of baby clothes and shoes makes haleematu --(:
  • Haleematu being complimented on an insecurity makes her --happy & (:
  • When i hear someone or hear them say am their friend for the first time -- happy & (:
  • Turning the T.V just on time just  to watch sponge bob -- happy & (:
  • Haleematu feeling accomplished at the end of the day - happy
  • Haleematu finding out that someone likes \ loves her -- happy and (:
  • Hearing people cheer for me- (:
  • Watching someone i love sleeping -- happy
  •  When i Find out that someone does the same weired things that i do , and am like *Wheew* "ASHE  BA  NI  KADAI  CE  BA  " ---happy
  •  When i Re-read old conversations --(:
  • When i walk trough puddles in my rain boots --happy
  • Being called beautiful * I SAY MASHALLAH &  ---(:
  • When someone texts back instantly * NOT THE WAY IMAN DOES *OHH YEAH AND SHOOT ME IF YOU SEE THIS -___-!! Anyways it makes me --- (:
  • When i wear new kaya \ clothes for the first time -- happy
  • Being told that i made someones day *eyelashes* ---happy and (:
  • The first bite of food \ sip of a drink when HI HAM HUNGRY \ THIRSTY --- happy
  • When someone is exited to see haleematu ---happy
  • When i get compliments even when i look like a mess -__-! - happy & (:
  • The fresh feeling i get after brushing my teeth * EL OH EL.....INA RUWAN MRS FRESH* ---(:
  • Taking a perfect picture *eyelashes* -Happy
  • Surprising people with the talent they never knew haleemarh  had -- (:
  • Finding my warm towel after a shower --happy
  • Walking down the street of north avenue and stepping into untouched snow --(:
  • Waking up from bacci \ sleep and not feeling tired \ gajiya --- happy
  • When the weather feels just right for sadeeyarh's plans --- happy 
  • When someone understands haleematu's humor --happy
  • When a person's laugh \ Dariya is funnier than the joke * LOL Abuld- Majeed Lawal Dabai's Dariya-(: 
  • When i achieve the perfect milk to cereal portion -- happy
  • When i remember stories \ the day i met   Wani KO Wata --happy & (:
  • Overhearing someone say nice things about moi  *eyelashes*-- (:
  • Contagious laughter -- (:
  • Seeing a baby laugh-- happy & (:
  • When i lick the lid of yogurt -- happy
  • When i fall asleep to the sound of Rain \ Ruwa --- happy 
  • When am having ice-cream in a waffle cone - happy
  • The satisfying feeling i get when making someone (: also makes me-- (:
  • When am with a guy\ guys who smell good *ohh yeah baby ♥__ *makes me -- (;
  • Instant friendship --- happy & (:
  • The first hug from someone i haven't met for a long time * cant wait to get it from someone ): --- (:
  • Sunshine after a rainy day makes haleematu --- happy & (:
  • Late - night phone conversation with friends and family --happy & (:
  • Meeting young children\Yara with good manners\ Tarbiyya makes Sadeeyah --- (:
  • When mama\ baba says  "YES instead of " NO" makes haleematu -- Happy
  • Fresh Air\ Iska Mai Dadi makes leeymaer ---happy
  • The sound  of a perfect high-5 makes haleemah -- (:
  • When sadiya proves a wrong person wrong makes me -- happy
  • When i say the same thing with someone at the same time makes me ---(:
  • When am eating seedless grapes makes me -- (:
  • When am giving random acts of kindness makes me ---(:
  • When i hear that i was in someones dream makes me---happy & smile
  • Listening to songs that make me want to dance * WINDECK* -- happy
  • Listening to a child's unlimited imaginations makes me --(:
  • When i catch up with an old friend makes me --happy
  • Never ending  conversations with people like ( JALOOO) Makes me --happy & (:
  • A rejuvenating deep breath makes me --(:
  • Being missed by someone makes me --happy & (:
  • When i hear mama\ baba talking about me with pride  makes me---happy
  • When a friendly  stranger smiles at haleematu makes me also to  -- (:
  • When i get tight -meaningful hugs i feel--happy 
  • That one person who knows me better than i know myself --happy 
  • Knowing that am loved makes me --happy & (:
  • People who remember haleematu after meeting me once makes me --happy
  • When am recalling good memories with friends makes me --happy & (;
  • Being with people like  HALEEMAH \ HAMRA\ KHADIJA\ AYSHA &IMAN  who accept my extreme weirdness makes me --happy & (:
  • Watching someones face light up with a (: when i give them a gift makes ma happy & (:
  • When am laughing until my tummy hurts makes me ---(:
  • The smell after it rains makes me ---(:
  • When someone remembers the nice things i said or say makes me --happy
  • When am looking trough old photographs makes me --happy & (;
  • Long road trips at night makes me--happy
  • Some one who tells me a SECRET, JUST MEEE, JUST MEE  *HALEEMATU* MAKES ME --HAPPY
  • Wearing my fuzzy\ toe socks makes me --happy.  


And finally am done, its a boring Sunday night and i was bored so decided to hop on and share  the little things that make me happy and  smile, and ooo before i forget in case you get confused all the names i have been using above like HALEEMATU\HALEEMARH\ SADEEYAH\]SADEEYAH\HALEEMAH\SADIYA ... all  the names belong to me *WINK* i got more but those are the ones i like \love being called! anyways hope you enjoyed reading trough , may Allah bless and reward you abundantly for using some of your beloved hours which you cant take back ! much love  ♥♥♥♥hugs and kisses ♥♥♥♥

HALEEMATU TAHEER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment