Sunday, October 30, 2011

I MISS BEING N LOVE ):

Where's this guy who REALLY loves LEEYMAR?
image

As much as I love all my friends and my family and my own reflection (hehehe), I do miss having someone to love.  I’ve always had a boyfriend.. since I was  14.. I’ve practically always had a boy that I could claim. This stretch of time has been the longest I’ve gone without and it feels sorta weird.. I guess it’s my fault, but I miss it. I miss having someone to care for aside myself. I miss saving a really funny joke for him and sharing it later. I miss having someone to make smile. I miss just all the stuff associated with Love.
But I’m trying this new “look at the silver lining” thing.. with every Debbie Downer thing I say, I gotta say some Positive Patty crap too. I guess I can use this time to work on my relationship with myself? 
The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous. -HALEEMATU

Incredibly cheesy, but I guess that will just have to do in my temporary self-imposed singlehood. I refuse to be the type of girl (and I know plenty, plenty of them) who settle for whoever asks them out. I won’t. I just can’t. I’d rather be lonely than unhappy with someone else.. I dunno I just miss love

No comments:

Post a Comment